free hit counter

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

He Wears Many Hats..




We know how much he means to us. Every day we struggle to make the hole not seem so endless. Holding together the seams of our life by the tattered threads that we have left to grasp onto. We know what it feels like to miss him. The husband, the father, the partner, the friend, the son, the brother, we know how that feels. I am however amazed everyday by the messages that I receive telling me about how much he has touched their lives, how much he is missed. I posted yesterday about "Eric Stories", everyone's got one. This morning I opened my e-mail to find these photos. I know that he volunteers every year to be Santa for the Sheriff's Dept. Christmas bike give away. I know it, I even made the suit for him, but I had never seen a photo until this morning. He wears many hats, is many things to many people. I miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
satellite