free hit counter

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tuesday Morning...

It is hard to believe that a week has now passed since I got that early morning phone call. A whirlwind, and we know little more today than we did that first day. Little more than we know his will is strong. We know his body is strong. We know his love is strong. So strength is what we continue to hold onto. I am getting ready to head out to take H to swimming lessons. She is progressing so much I know he daddy will be proud of her. E always our little "snoodle" has also adapted well to the business of our life. I will take them to lunch after the lessons today, so we can have some quiet time to ourselves. Later today when the girls are with T, I will meet their pediatrition at the hospital today to talk about the girls and what to tell them. He is a good man, who knows our whole family and I am sure he will have some good advice for me. I also have some other resources that I will consult before making any decisions. He had a good night last night. He remains stable. Time. Time is all we have right now and time is everything. I am sure there some amusement for Eric in my having to find patience. He knows it is not my strong suit, or really any suit associated with me. But for him I will find it, embrace it. I can hear the girls in the living room with MB getting ready for the day, singing silly songs about rainbows and snowmen. That is a good thing.

2 comments:

  1. God bless you Lesley, thanks for keeping us informed so candidly and not holding back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leslie...
    I am Sandy & Scott's old nieghbor in Antelope, I am in a stupified state of mind with all you are going thru. First off Eric, you,& the girls,will be in my prayers filled with all of my heart and soul, God Bless you,keep in mind that that there is a reason for everything under God,s Heavens....and if it get,s to be a little too much he will be there to carry you parts of the way. Those two thoughts alone have seen me through many things in my life. I hope they can comfort you in some small way. Give your girls a hug and a kiss from Sandy's old nieghbor, Willy,s mom, Bonnie

    ReplyDelete

 
satellite