free hit counter

Monday, June 29, 2009

Morning...a full week.

It has been the most tumultuous week of my life. Yet it has passed in the blink of an eye. Still he sleeps. We continue to talk to him, to remind him of us and his life, and still he sleeps. The girls went to a birthday party yesterday, and had a wonderful summer afternoon, being surrounded by people in "their village" who love them. They are doing amazingly well, after all they are their father's daughters. I will have to talk to them soon, I know this to be true. No matter what the outcome I have to be prepared for them and ready for their questions. I have decided to consult a professional for guidence, to make sure I do the best thing for them. I don't want them to ever think I am being dishonest with them, but nor do I want to frighten them, or confuse them with questions that I do not have the answers to. They are the shining lights of his life, and I want to honor that, and protect it as long as I can. As always we tell him it is in his hands and we will continue to have faith in him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
satellite