free hit counter

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturday Morning

He has held his own through the night, and maintained all of his levels. I have spent the morning with the girls and am getting ready to head down the hill. MaryBeth is going to come with me, and Steve is bringing his girls up to play with Hayley and Emerson while we are gone. They are so excited to see Audrey and Grace, and have them play in their room. The girls remain happy by the visitors yet snuggly to me (not clingly, just cuddly) They certainly are what keeps me going. Their dad loves them so much. No matter how long of a day he has had, when he walks in the door he is "on" with them. His patience is never ending and he gets such from listening to them laugh in their bed at night, after we have put them down. Many times we will be in the living room, watching one of our Tivo'd Law and Order or CSI episodes (go figure) and he will grab the remote and pause the show , and tell me to listen to them. We listen to Hayley's murmerings as she "reads" to Emerson and Emerson's crazy little laugh as she spins around in the bed as her sister tries to tell her the story. I listened to them last night after they went to bed and thought how much he would want me to be making sure they still do that every night right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
satellite