free hit counter

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Lost Footage!

We are down to a month before the triathlon! Our wonderful friends are planning a BBQ after the triathlon for all of you who are planning to join us. (more details to follow) I have been walking, but have to do a whole lot more before the big day. It is a good thing I can get him up in the chair now, so we can do laps in the hallway, I like to think of it as my own personal training sessions. K recently dug up our old Olympic training video and forwarded it to me. We sadly did not make it to the competition. The video was prepared and filmed by S, I hope that one day we can try for the gold! It is good to smile, you know he always does. Enjoy.
http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/FRWZyDVR8oX9l7riSrdW

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
satellite