free hit counter

Friday, October 9, 2009

Busy Week..

It has been a busy week. A crazy week. Of course Monday is always our long day. I come home and frantically try to catch up on my orders, messages and e-mails. We have school for H, I helped in her classroom, then after school we rush over to swimming lessons. We then head over to Costco or the grocery store to pick up whatever groceries we need for the week and head home for quick dinner before bath and bed. Tuesday both girls have school, H starts 45 minutes before E, so after we check H into her class, E and I usually do prep work for the teacher until it is time for E to start. I check E into her class and am off to run errands. On Wednesday we took H to school and then headed out for an appointment at the SS office. Thursday was the same as Tuesday but it was E's first field trip with her class and we went to the Pumpkin Patch, then back to school to pick up H. Friday is early day with H having to be in class at 9 am, which means of course we have to wake up grumpy E. I have been fortunate in the last weeks to have A pick up the girls for me after school on Tues and Thurs so I could run home and get some things done, however she was out of town this week so we were on our own. I have also been fortunate that H has been able to ride to school on Friday with a friend, and I have been able to let E sleep in and have a quiet morning. None of those things worked out this week so it was just me and the girls and our busy schedule. You add in 3 trips to the post office to ship orders, the packing and processing of the orders, my evening yard clean up (trying to top off the dumpster before it got picked up today, packing lunches, making breakfast and dinner, the laundry, the shopping, the paperwork, getting documentation together for SS, doctors and dentist appointments, talking to lawyers,making Halloween costumes and all of the other things that keep us moving. It has been a busy week. MA is down for the weekend, and came to pick up the girls for me, to give me this evening to get caught up, before the next week starts and I am behind again. It is so funny that I thought my life was busy before. I thought I didn't have much time for myself or enough hours in the day to get everything done that I had to do. Of course I would be thrilled with those days now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
satellite