free hit counter

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Another day come and gone.....

Another day has come and gone. I am hoping for routine, but it seems to elude me. Between the start of school, back to school night, and teacher work days, we have not had a routine week yet. I am craving it. I need it. I am ready to establish a routine, a schedule, some sameness. Ordinary. Monontany. The girls are adapting well. They both love school which is a blessing. I only wish it tired them out, but that would be a challenge since they have their father's energy and exuberance. H loves her teacher (she was over the moon when she said her favorite color was also purple) and is so excited about learning and brought her very first homework home this week. She wanted to sit down at the table and do it all right away. E is also loving school and is especially excited that the preschool is now her school and not H's. She loves her new Dora backpack and will happily throw me a goodbye and race into the classroom as soon as the door opens. We did get swimming lessons down to one day a week and that is helping with the driving. It is still alot of driving. I have started to listen to books on tape in the car again, there is so much driving. I miss him every day, and it still seems like a dream at times, like this is not really happening. But of course it is. I called to find out how he was doing today. Still holding his own, still sleeping alot. He tried something new today. Yogurt. He liked it. I will spend Friday and Saturday afternoons with him before I head up to the triathlon. I am looking forward to it. We have to finish our book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
satellite