free hit counter

Friday, April 9, 2010

For Reals this time...

Isn't that what you used to say when you were a kid? For reals. For Real. Really. They confirmed that his bed was open today. Kentfield was ready for him, but the transport company could not move him today. I offered to tether his chair into the bed of my truck. They did not seem to think this was a good idea. I suggested a little brisk air might perk him up, they offered that they had arranged transport for 9am tomorrow (Sat). It will make for a more hurried trip for me, I have to be back Sunday to get the girls ready for school Monday. I will at least be able to get him settled and meet the staff. Really it will be up to him after that anyway. I have been telling him, whispering in his ear, that he can rest now, but once he gets there it is time to work. This is it. His big chance. For reals this time....

1 comment:

  1. Praise God. Maybe now you will get some answers.

    ReplyDelete

 
satellite