free hit counter

Friday, May 21, 2010

The Morning After.....

He fared well through the night with no obvious signs of distress. He was soundly asleep when I got back to him this morning. I was not there too long before transport came to pick him up and take him back to Kentfield. He did fine for the entire 3 minute, 1.5 mile trip. I followed behind and we got him settled into a new room, next door to his old digs. I got all of his pictures and well wishes posted back up on the wall next to him so he has his own inspiration board to draw from. It makes an impressive sight, and I think that it lets all the staff who come to see him know how special he is. He has done remarkably well. I am hoping that inside there, he is doing his own preparations, knowing that his time is coming. They will let him rest through the weekend before trying anything taxing. But his time is coming. Next week there will be a new plan, and we hope he will cooperate, time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
satellite