free hit counter

Monday, February 22, 2010

Just another manic monday...

It's just another manic Monday
I wish it was Sunday
'Cause that's my funday
My I don't have to runday
It's just another manic Monday...

D said that song was running thru her head today, and it is funny because it also has been running through mine. We went up to see him this weekend. I was meeting up with MAC on Sat to drop the girls, and on the way up, I heard a funny sound and pulled over twice on the way up to check the tires. I could not find anything, then once we got there I took a closer look and found a bubble on my rear tire. I knew better than to tempt my luck, so I just called AAA (Thank you R & D!) and he came out and changed my tire for me. He said he was surprised I hadn't lost the tire on the way up. A very close call. It was funny, S had been up in the week, helping me finish some projects at the house. We (she) got alot accomplished, and we celebrated her birthday before the girls and I headed north. As I was leaving her, I had an image of her in my rearview mirror looking at my tires, and it just stuck with me. When I heard the sound later, that image came back. It was a good thing. I was going to go to the tire store today and have them replaced, but it was manic Monday. We had our usual school, dropping orders at the post office, working in the classroom, swimming lessons and Costco kind of day. I think the whole week is going to be like that. H has decided that she wants to go back to dancing class, and no I do not need to add another thing to my schedule, but I do to hers. He would want that. Want them to be "doing". So dancing class tomorrow. The girls had a good visit with him yesterday. The weather cooperated and we got to take him outside to the park. The girls danced and played hide and seek and tag, and laughed and crawled all over him. E has decided to sit on his lap, she has come to it in her own time, and she is ready. She sits on his lap like a little royal princess sitting on her throne. She perches there and chatters to him in her tiny elmer fudd voice. It is a sight to behold. They love him so much, we love him so much. Then we come home to start another week. Another manic Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
satellite