free hit counter

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day..

In that still and settled place
There's nobody but you.
You're where I breathe my oxygen,
You're where I see my view.
And when the world feels full of noise,
My heart knows what to do.
It finds that still and settled place
and dances there with you.

I had planned on spending the day with him, but E got sick. We ran up yesterday so I could spend a few hours with him, and she could get cuddled by nana. We came home last night and when we got home, E tossed her cookies. It was fast and she went right to bed. This morning she woke up, fever broken and in good spirits. She was still sluggish and we had a quiet day. Then this evening she came to me and said her tummy hurt. I pulled her onto my lap, and she let out a loud burp. I asked her if she felt better now, and her eyes got huge and she opened her mouth to say something. However what came out was not words. All over her, all over me, 4 times in rapid succession. I cleaned us up, bundled her up, and tucked her in for the night. Of course the other one, the one who has his energy, and never gets sick, she was fine. Bouncing off the walls fine. Finally got her off to bed. Happy Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
satellite