free hit counter

Friday, September 3, 2010

We're off to see the Tinman....

We are leaving right after school tomorrow to head up for the triathlon. The race will be Sunday morning, but we will spend a little time enjoying the cooler weather and just relaxing before the big day. We are excited to have a great group of teams and several solo participants as well. We will bring out our shirts and have a good show. The girls know that we are going to do the race again for daddy. They are excited. They associate it with his birthday. They think the whole triathlon is a celebration of his birthday. We will all celebrate for him, doing something that he loved with people he loved. I haven't had much time for regular training, but am hoping the leaf blowing and weedeating that I have been doing, will be enough to get me over the finish line. MAC is coming down to swim for my team again so I figure she is my ace in the hole! We are packed. We are ready. We are off to see the Tinman....... See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
satellite